These terms and conditions apply to the provision to you, your employer or the person or organisation you represent
('You' / 'Your' / 'Yourself'), as applicable, the user, by R K Harrison Group ('RKH Group', 'We', 'Us', 'Our'), of
this website, and the use by You of the website. It is important that
You read these terms and conditions carefully. By using this website You are deemed to have accepted these terms and
conditions in their entirety and You agree to use the website in accordance with them.
We may revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. Any such modifications shall become effective
- Due to the nature of the Internet and Our need to undertake website maintenance, We cannot guarantee to provide
and maintain the website continuously and without interruption and faults.
- By registering Your details with RKH Group, You are giving Your explicit consent to the processing of personal
data which You provide to Us,
- You accept and acknowledge that the intellectual property in the website is owned by RKH Group. You will not remove in whole or in part any trade
marks, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on any material You download and/or print from the website.
- You recognise that the Internet is accessible to anyone with the appropriate technical capability and as such it is impossible to protect totally
against abuse of the website by third parties, including the introduction of a virus, worm, trojan or other malicious software ('Malicious Software')
onto the website. You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility to satisfy Yourself that Your own information technology is protected against Malicious
- You are responsible in all respects for the content of the material You place on the website about Yourself and Your insurance requirements, and You
warrant, represent and undertake to Us that the information You supply to Us shall be accurate, complete, true and up to date.
- You may use this website for viewing or requesting information We may publish from time to time regarding Our business and other services available.
- You are responsible for checking whether any policy wording contained on the website is suitable for You.
- Other than with regard to bespoke information provided by RKH Group by way of its Extranet facility:
- No information We provide through the website shall be binding on Us. You acknowledge that reliance on any information or other material posted on
the website is entirely at Your own risk. You should check all information directly with Us and should not rely on any material contained on the website
as a statement, representation of fact or warranty.
- As far as permitted by law, We shall not be liable for any loss, howsoever arising and whether or not as a result of negligence, whether direct or
consequential, arising out of or in connection with this website. All warranties, undertakings, conditions and terms, express or implied, whether by
common law, statute, custom, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise (including without limitation as to quality, fitness for purpose, performance
or suitability for purpose) in respect of the website are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Supplemental Terms & Conditions for use of the Extranet Facility
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Our liability to You for fraudulent misrepresentation by Us or Our employees or for death or
personal injury resulting from Our negligence or that of Our employees.
- These terms and conditions represent the entire agreement in relation to the subject matter of these terms and conditions between Us and supersede
all other agreements and representations made by either party whether oral or written.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed and interpreted in accordance with English law and the parties hereby submit to the
exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
disclaimer of any external website. Any use of such links is at Your own risk and RKH Group disclaims responsibility for their contents. You recognise
that RKH Group does not control such websites and does not endorse the material available from them; a link does not imply any association with the
operator of a website.
The following additional terms and conditions apply to the use of the RKH Group Extranet:
Usernames & Passwords
- RKH Group reserves the right to suspend, withhold or otherwise deny or terminate access to the extranet in its absolute discretion.
- You are granted access to folders that contain information that is relevant to You, either as a client, insurer or other authorised third party. You
must not try to gain access to any other folders. If You cannot access a folder that You have been advised is available to You, please email
email@example.com and the matter will be investigated.
- The information located in the folders is not to be used for any purpose other than that intended. If You are not the owner/originator of the
information located in the folder, You may not pass this information on to third parties without the express permission of the owner/originator or Us by
telephone or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event that You become aware that any information within the extranet is inaccurate or out of date, You agree not to use such information and
to advise RKH Group as soon as reasonably possible of the inaccuracy or that it is out of date by telephone or e-mail to
- You agree not to knowingly or recklessly transmit, port or transfer to the extranet either directly or indirectly any information or other material
which is or may be inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, obscene, offensive or otherwise breaches any intellectual property right or similar right, or
will adversely affect the integrity of the information contained in, or the software or performance of the extranet.
- You are responsible in all respects for the content of the material You place on the extranet about Yourself and Your insurance requirements, and
You warrant, represent and undertake to Us that the information You supply to Us shall be accurate, complete, true and up to date and free from any
virus, worm, trojan or other malicious software ('Malicious Software').
- You are responsible for keeping Your username and password secret, and undertake not to divulge this information to any person or entity, including
where appropriate, but not limited to, anyone employed by the same employer as You. Likewise, You undertake not to use the username and/or password of
any other person and/or entity.
- In order to maintain best security practice, You will be asked to choose a new password every 60 days.
- Your right to access the extranet ceases on termination of Your employment / contract / agreement by either You or Your employer or the person or
organisation you represent. In such circumstances You hereby undertake to immediately notify RKH Group in writing and to immediately cease all use of
- Your right to access the extranet ceases when You or We have terminated Our business relationship.
- You are responsible for all statements made and for all acts or omissions that occur while Your password is being used. You hereby agree to
indemnify RKH Group for all reasonable costs, expenses, fees, fines or penalties incurred as the result of inappropriate, negligent, illegal or
fraudulent use of the extranet.
- RKH Group will endeavour to make the extranet accessible 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, due to the nature of the Internet and Our need
to undertake extranet maintenance, We cannot guarantee to provide and maintain the extranet continuously and without interruption and faults or free of
harmful material whether in the form Malicious Software or otherwise.
- RKH Group will not be liable if for any reason the extranet is unavailable at any time for any period.
File Uploads & Downloads
- Should You have any queries or technical issues regarding the extranet, please contact
Links to Third Party Sites
- You acknowledge that it is Your responsibility to satisfy Yourself that Your own information technology is protected against Malicious Software.
- Files uploaded to the extranet should be in a format that can be read by the intended parties (i.e. Excel, PDF, Word), and must be free of Malicious
Software. RKH Group does not accept any liability for any damage, loss or consequential loss caused by any Malicious Software downloaded from the
extranet where the owner/originator did not ensure that the file was free from Malicious Software.
- The maximum file size permitted to be uploaded to the extranet is 150mb per file. However, users are requested not to upload files that are larger
than they reasonably need to be.
- RKH Group will not be liable for any technical, legal, administrative or other problems arising from use of the extranet.
disclaimer of any external website.
- All parties agree to comply, and You will ensure that any Your users will comply, with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the "Act") as
replaced, modified or amended from time to time and all regulations made under the Act and any additional data protection laws in respect of any data
transferred for the purpose of the use of the extranet.
- By registering Your details with RKH Group, You are giving Your explicit consent to the processing of personal data which You provide to Us,
Modification of these Terms and Conditions
- You accept and acknowledge that the intellectual property in the extranet is owned by RKH Group. You will not remove in whole or in part any trade
marks, copyright and other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on any material You download and/or print from the extranet.
Severance of Terms
- RKH Group reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the extranet is offered. RKH Group shall endeavour to notify
You of any such change by email or other means not less than 21 days before such changes shall come into effect.
- The extranet has been provided by RKH Group, in England. English Law shall govern its use at all times and, in the event of a dispute, the relevant
parties shall irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Nothing in this agreement shall restrict RKH Group from providing information to, or complying with any statutory or regulatory body requirements
relating to the use of this extranet or the information provided to or gathered by RKH Group with respect to such use.
R K Harrison Group ('RKH Group', 'We', 'Us', 'Our') takes the privacy of you, your employer or the person or organisation you represent ('You' / 'Your'
/ 'Yourself'), as applicable, the user very seriously. Please read the following policy in order to understand how We will treat Your personal
information when You use Our extranet.
The Information We Collect
What do We do with Your Personal Information?
- In order to provide You with the best Internet experience We can, We collect certain personal information about You. When You register on this
extranet, We will store Your email address together with any other information You may provide as part of the personalisation process. When You purchase
anything via the site, enquire about Our services, or use Our services, We may need to collect information about You to process Your enquiry or the
transaction and fulfil Your order or requirements. This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as Your name, Your address and Your
credit card details. When You view Our site by linking from another web page We may store the name of that web page for the purposes of internal
Data Protection in the UK
- RKH Group uses Your personal information to provide You with the best online experience possible, to provide You with a personalised service and to
give You details of related services / offers which We think will be of interest to You. We may also use the information to process any transactions and
enquiries You undertake with Us and for internal administration and analysis. We disclose Your information to third parties outside the RKH Group
only for the purpose of obtaining professional advice, providing the above services to You and for the purposes of associated administration. We do
not sell, rent or trade Your personal information to third parties outside the Group for marketing purposes.
- The R K Harrison Group of companies (RKH Group) takes its obligations under the Data Protection Act seriously and has adopted measures to
ensure compliance with each of the 8 principles, including the fair processing and security of personal information. We may hold and use personal
information, including sensitive information, (which may include matters such as medical details and criminal convictions) about Our clients, potential
clients and other individuals in order to provide You with a personalised service in the form of insurance renewal information or quotes, insurance
advice, risk management advice, claims handling and related matters.
- We may use personal information to process any transactions You undertake with Us and for internal administration and analysis. We will disclose
personal information to third parties outside RKH Group only where permitted or required by law, where required for the prevention of fraud, where You
have given Your consent in advance or when it is necessary, such as for the purposes of obtaining professional advice, providing the above services to
You and for associated administration.
- We may use Your personal information to contact You from time to time by post, phone, fax or email with details about other related products or
services offered by RKH Group which We think will be of interest to You, whether in a personal or a business sense. We will not sell, rent or trade Your
personal information to third parties outside RKH Group for marketing purposes. If You would prefer not to be contacted about other products or
services offered by RKH Group then please write to the Data Protection Officer at RKH Group, Woodlands, Manton Lane, Bedford MK41 7LW. From time to
time in the ordinary course of our trading activities, we may sell or otherwise transfer parts of RKH Groups business, at which time you would be
notified as appropriate.
- RKH Groups purposes for holding personal information, and a general description of the categories of people and organisations to whom We may
disclose it, are listed in the Data Protection Register. You may inspect this or obtain a copy from the Information Commissioners Office at
or Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF.
- Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 individuals may request a copy of the personal details which RKH Group holds about them. In
accordance with the Act an administration fee of GBP 10 will be charged for providing this information.
- Calls to RKH Group may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes.
- By disclosing Your personal information to Us using this extranet or in any other manner, You consent to the collection, storage and processing of
- If You still have any concerns about privacy or security, please contact Us at: email@example.com
R K Harrison Group Limited (RKHG) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in respect of general insurance business. RKHG is registered in England No. 725875. Registered Office: One Whittington Avenue, London EC3V 1LE. Calls may be monitored and recorded for quality assurance purposes.
R K Harrison Group Limited takes great care to ensure the information appearing on this site is accurate and up-to-date. However, errors and omissions can occasionally occur and the user should not take the accuracy of the information for granted but should check directly with R K Harrison Group Limited.
None of the material contained in this site is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact. R K Harrison has no control over the use to which the information may be put by the user and accordingly shall not be liable for any loss of profits or contracts or any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of such information. The statutory rights of a client dealing with R K Harrison as a consumer shall remain unaffected.